- Current employee in travel, tourism and hospitality
- 35 years of age or younger on December 31, 2017
- Fast-track executive management position or on a clear path to management
- Sponsored by their company to apply
- Paid registration to The Phocuswright Conference
- Applications will be accepted through October 15 for the 2017 Phocuswright Conference
- A maximum of 35 applicants will be selected to participate
- Welcome event for alumni and new Class of 35 members before The Phocuswright Conference begins
- Exclusive segment moderated by Phocuswright and designed to be completely interactive and collaborative
- Exclusive session featuring Phocuswright analysts and guest speakers who will share experiences of climbing the corporate ladder
- After-hours cocktail receptions with Class of 35 alumni
The Fine Print
A ticket to The Phocuswright Conference> is required for all applicants, to be paid by the sponsoring company at the prevailing price. If you are already registered for the conference, you are still eligible to apply to be a member of The Class of 35.
The tenure of the 2017 Class of 35 will begin on November 6, 2016 and continue for one year, concluding on the first day of the 2018 Phocuswright Conference, when a new Class of 35 will convene.
Back to The Young Leaders Summit main page.