Application link as at the bottom of this page
You'll find groundbreaking innovation, product launches and the travel industry's top influencers at The Phocuswright Conference.
This is where travel news happens.
The Phocuswright Conference features senior executives and key influencers from all sectors of the travel, tourism and hospitality industry and provides an excellent opportunity for members of the print and online media.
The Phocuswright Conference offers members of the media:
- The ability to conduct interviews with industry leaders and analysts in a relaxed environment
- All-inclusive passes for admittance to scheduled conference programs, luncheons and cocktail receptions
- Speaker and sponsor/exhibitor information
Complimentary press passes are available to professional members of the media who are "working press" on assignment covering the event or the companies presenting. To qualify for a press pass, you must earn your living as a journalist.
To qualify for a pass:
- You must be employed by or freelance for the editorial side of a travel, business, financial or general news/lifestyle print or online publication (excludes company and member newsletters), or produce news segments for a broadcast network.
- Your role or title at the print or online publication or broadcast network cannot be in a sales, promotional or executive capacity (i.e. publisher, CEO, public relations titles do not qualify for complimentary press passes).
- Freelance writers must secure assignment from a news outlet to cover Phocuswright Europe before applying for a press pass.
Consultants, book writers and others who are not working press do not qualify for press passes.
You may be asked to submit recent, relevant bylined articles or describe your qualifications. Freelance writers must provide written confirmation from the news outlet sending them to cover the event.
Your attendance at past Phocuswright Conferences on a press pass does not automatically qualify you for a press pass for this year's conference. The pass is valid for all conference sessions, meals and materials.
Phocuswright reserves the right to qualify journalists upon receipt of the application. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 860 350-4084 x500. Your request for a press pass acknowledges that we may share your contact information with conference attendees (we will not divulge your email address without permission).
Members of the press are not permitted to sell or promote any company or product at any time during the event.
Apply for a Press Pass
Phocuswright reserves the right to qualify journalists upon receipt of the application. Notification of the status of your request will be sent by email.
2022 Press Resources
Michael Baker, The BTN Group
Justin Berman, Travolution
Mark Bloom, ShermansTravel Media
Linda Fox, Senior Reporter, PhocusWire
Dawn Gilbertson, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
Javier Gonzalez-Soria, TravelThink
Kasey Grelle, TravelAwaits (Quillt Media)
Dennis Schaal, Skift
Donald Schmal, Travel + Leisure Co.
Mitra Sorrells, Editor in Chief, PhocusWire
Roman Townsend, Belvera Partners
Koji Tsurumoto, Travel Voice Japan
Katie Walson, Senior Reporter, PhocusWire
More press coming soon