The hospitality and lodging sector is well represented at The Phocuswright Conference. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from and meet with numerous executives, innovators and investors who directly interface with the hotel industry.
In addition to the unprecedented networking opportunities, hospitality and lodging executives should expect:
- Like-minded hotel industry influencers and impactful leaders
- Potential investors and partners
- The latest innovations that impact the traveler lifecycle
- Research presentations & sessions geared towards the evolving accommodations market
- The leading intermediaries and business partners distributing lodging products
- Valuable sessions on how the broader digital travel market impacts lodging
sessions are specifically geared toward the lodging industry:
- Accor Hotels: Maud Bailly Keynote
Strong leadership and fresh ideas have energized Europe's largest hotel company as it bravely navigates the digital age. Find out how Accor's chief digital officer is nurturing talent and creating a culture that will redefine the chain's role in global hotel distribution for years to come.
- Executive Interview: Hilton Hotels
Hospitality distribution, direct booking campaigns, loyalty programs and evolving the hotel guest experience are only a few items at the top of this new CMO's agenda. Listen in on fresh ideas and what's to come for the hospitality giant.
- In a special joint presentation, STR and Phocuswright will be presenting key hotel trends based on benchmarking data that will bring to light their projections for the hotel industry. Hoteliers will be invited to participate based on limited availability.
- Battleground, Summit and Launch
Phocuswright is travel’s
stage for innovation. The companies demonstrating represent the most innovative in three categories - Battleground, Summit and Launch. The program is packed with market changing innovations presented in a fast paced, no holds barred environment.
- Breakout Sessions that Advance the Industry
This is where the industry transforms theory into practice. During breakouts, attendees receive educational content from industry leaders in an intimate, interactive environment to discover, learn and hone skills.
- Plus, it’s a benefit to the hotel sector to hear from Booking Holding’s Glenn Fogel, CTrip’s Cindy Wang, TripAdvisor’s Stephen Kaufer and
much more. There are
numerous companies and attendees presenting the latest tech innovations and more that the hotel sector must keep top of mind.
Register now to take advantage of special pricing.