We're taking even more time to plan this year.
Phocuswright is putting safety measures in place to make you feel as comfortable as possible to attend the on-site event, November 17-19, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. We will adhere to the safest standards possible within the boundaries of the conference – even
if they are stricter than those mandated by government or municipal authorities.
The Phocuswright Conference will be the only event at the hotel, which means all the resort’s outdoor spaces will be available to ensure a safe environment for social distancing. Where possible, we plan to conduct many of the functions, programs and meeting
spaces in an outdoor setting. With a limited number of on-site tickets available, we hope to create a valuable on-site experience that is both unique and comfortable.
The JW Marriott Desert Ridge team is fully supportive and enabling of our needs to provide a safe environment for all guests.
Keeping you safe
- Systems and procedures to enable social distancing at entry points
- Hand sanitizer dispensers installed around the hotel and event space
- No-contact temperature scans
- Enhanced cleaning focused on high-frequency touchpoints
- Socially distanced indoor/outdoor meetings, discussions and presentations
- Facemasks will be required indoors and available for all attendees
Safety guidelines will be reviewed with state, local and hotel authorities. If you have any questions about the event, please contact us at [email protected] As developments in Arizona continue, we will keep all our attendees informed of
any updates or changes to the event.
Related articles and resources:
Update on The Phocuswright Conference 2020
Marriott's Commitment to Clean