As the coronavirus pandemic takes us all to the brink in many ways, Phocuswright is striving to keep the industry connected and to find ways to bring us all back together.
This November, Phocuswright will offer a hybrid event experience that is both unrivaled and unique. The choice is yours: on-site or online.
Together, we will all set our sights on recovery. At a time when the industry confronts an extraordinary challenge ahead, The Phocuswright Conference promises to be the platform that inspires innovative and smart thinking for global travel leaders and
What you can expect, whether you join us on-site or online:
- Highly-targeted networking: Intelligent matchmaking, based on decades of learning about our attendee demographics, connects you to people who can accelerate your key goals.
- Research-driven, first-to-market content: Nowhere else is global, primary research unveiled and debated by the people who are actively leading and shaping the future of the industry.
- Flexibility: Our multi-day event offers live content throughout 3 days to best accommodate your schedule, allow time for networking and not overwhelm your schedule.
- Access: C-level travel tech players are accessible and actively engaged in our content, programming and networking.
- Professional production: We'll deliver at the high-quality level you've come to expect from Phocuswright events.
- Carefully curated partnerships: Sponsors and partners play a key role in the Phocuswright community and we ensure that they are bringing something special to the table that can positively impact your business.
On-site attendance encompasses both indoor and outdoor spaces for meetings, meals, and networking. Safety protocols are top of mind. The number of attendees is limited to ensure an intimate and valuable experience.
Online: Limited number of online tickets are available at US$299*.
On-site: Limited number of on-site tickets are available at $3,299**.
For the last 25+ years, The Phocuswright Conference has been the event where the industry tackles issues, debates solutions, cements relationships and shapes the future of travel. It has always offered a distinctive experience - and 2020 will be no different.
*Online tickets can be upgraded to an on-site ticket at any time if seats are available.
**On-site tickets can be transferred to your coworker at any time. In case we are unable to host the on-site event, you will get a complimentary online ticket and the the registration fee may be applied to the rescheduled event, or to the purchase of any Phocuswright research product or event. Be sure to view all terms and conditions.