Recovery is well underway for these segments
The data shows that travel remains beloved. It topped consumers' list of discretionary spend priorities this year. Is your company ready to pounce on consumers’ desires to travel?
Register before the price increase on October 29 and save $100 on your ticket.*
- In 2021, more than 2 in 5 travelers anticipated traveling by plane, while 31% planned a road trip.
- Rail is expected to return to pre-pandemic levels by year’s end.
- Comfort in hotels is on the rise, with more than 3 in 5 travelers planning to book a hotel stay.
- Strength of short-term rentals continue with gross bookings projected to reach $37B by the end of 2021, a jump from $32B in 2019.
- Recovery is well underway for short-term rentals, with growth projected to reach $50B in gross bookings in 2025.
Beyond these numbers lies strategy, guest experiences, consideration sets, competition, adaptation and more. Travel companies that are eager to understand these nuances share one common advantage: attending The Phocuswright Conference.
This November 15-17, we invite you to join the path towards a smarter, bolder, better industry with hundreds of like-minded peers.
who’s attending and register now. Save $100 if you register before October 29.*
*Off the final price.