Phocuswright Conference attendees come prepared to discover the next market-changing innovations, seeking fresh ideas, new partners and investment opportunities. The global innovators who take the stage represent the best of the best, and the event's demonstrations deliver an attendee experience like no other.
What is Summit?
Summit takes place during prime time on the main stage in front of the full Phocuswright Conference audience. This is where the battle gets big! Summit innovators can also participate in the Innovator Showcase to spend dedicated time with attendees, partners and prospects – demonstrating their products in a hands-on environment.
Companies eligible to apply for Summit:
- Startup and emerging companies 48 months or younger
- No limit on funding received
- Must pass through a rigorous Phocuswright screening
The demonstrator package provides innovators with more than just marketing and promotion, they get business development opportunities, on-site meetings, critics' feedback, and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during The Phocuswright Conference.
All Summit contestants receive:
- Two registrations to The Phocuswright Conference (value $4,199 per ticket)
- Ten minutes on stage during Summit (demo + Dragons' feedback)
- Pre-conference consultation with Phocuswright analyst experts
- URL and logo on the Phocuswright Conference website
- URL and logo on the Phocuswright Conference mobile app
- Inclusion in all program schedules
- Pre-event article on PhocusWire featuring all Summit innovators
- Pre-event, on-site and post-event conference promotion
- Coordinated social media campaigns
- Demonstration streamed live
- Video recording of on-stage demonstration
Add a la carte package items
- Innovator Showcase kiosk during The Phocuswright Conference
- Additional discounted registration tickets
- Most Innovative Startup: winner and runner-up
- Most Innovative Emerging: winner and runner-up
- Summit People's Choice Award: winner and runner-up
View all award information here.
Apply to compete today
Startup and emerging companies (including past demonstrators) are invited to apply based purely on their innovative accomplishments, regardless of organizational size, sector or location and are judged by an esteemed panel of industry professionals.