We don't know all the answers.
That's why we ask lots of questions.
At Phocuswright, we're required to keep an eye on special patterns. After all, that's what we do – spot developments, analyze their impact, take a stand and imagine the future for travel and technology.
But the online travel market is not an easy, homogeneous one to pin down. It doesn't stand still long enough to truly be understood, since there are always new angles, new startups, new competitors, new tech and new buzzwords to absorb. The variety is what we love about our industry. And that's also what makes our events so unique – and important.
From newcomers to veterans, observers to investors, market-makers to pundits, upstarts to well-worn brands, The Phocuswright Conference features market leaders who aren't afraid to share their opinions. But to truly make the most of this occasion, we must ask the right questions. After all, we still have much to learn – 20+ years later.
Here are just some of the questions I want answered at the 2018 Phocuswright Conference (November 13-15 in Los Angeles):
- Are hotel loyalty rates really making an impact on Expedia?
- What possibly could be next for Booking.com?
- Is social going to put the spark back into TripAdvisor?
- Can Lyft avoid the obstacles of its biggest competitor and truly expand globally?
- Is voice for real, or just talk?
- Where is the money coming from, where is it going, and who's going to benefit?
- What do Accor and Hilton really think about OTAs?
- Is "Bleisure" really a word, and if so, what does it mean?
- What on earth will Steven Hafner say?
The Phocuswright Conference is the right place to ask industry leaders what they really see happening in our industry. What are your questions?
speaker roster and
get your ticket* now to hear the answers.
See you in L.A.!
Senior Vice President, Research and Business Operations
* The conference room block will sell out at the JW Marriott.
Register soonest to be centrally located at the host hotel for all sessions, meals and parties!