Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Innovation isn't just for startups – established companies are breaking new ground and developing new technologies. Innovation: Launch at The Phocuswright Conference is the platform for established companies that are changing the travel landscape.
What is Launch?
Launch provides established companies that are ready to unveil a groundbreaking innovation with a spot in the limelight and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during The Phocuswright Conference.
- Established company five years or older
- Must have a new, breakthrough and market-changing innovation to present
- All interested companies will complete an interview with Phocuswright analysts to be considered
- Accepted contestants pay a fee for entrance to Launch and The Phocuswright Conference
Innovation: Launch provides established companies a comprehensive package, including presentation time, a spot in the Innovator Showcase and access to travel's most discerning audience.
All contestants of Innovation Launch receive:
- 9.5-minute program segment (demo and feedback/Q&A)
- Two registrations to The Phocuswright Conference
- Video recording of demonstration
- Kiosk package on the exhibitor floor during The Phocuswright Conference (upgrades available)
- Company profile on website and networking platform
- Inclusion in all program schedules
- PhocusWire interview
- Live streaming and on-demand recording of session for all attendees
- Pre-event article on PhocusWire featuring all Launch innovators
- Pre-event, on-site and post-event conference promotion
- Membership to an elite alumni group
Innovation: Launch Awards
- Launch People's Choice Award: winner and runner-up
View all award information here.
Stay tuned for 2021