Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Innovation isn't just for startups – established companies are breaking new ground and developing new technologies. Innovation: Launch at The Phocuswright Conference is the platform for companies of any age that are changing the travel landscape.
What is Launch?
Launch provides companies that are ready to unveil a groundbreaking innovation with a spot in the limelight and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during The Phocuswright Conference.
- Must have a new, breakthrough and market-changing innovation to present
- All interested companies will complete an interview with Phocuswright analysts to be considered
- Accepted contestants pay $25,000 ($22,500 for contracts received before September 1) for entrance to Innovation: Launch and The Phocuswright Conference
Innovation: Launch provides a comprehensive package, including presentation time, a dedicated spot in the online platform and access to travel's most discerning audience.
All contestants of Innovation Launch receive:
- 10-minute program segment (includes demo and feedback/Q&A)
- Two tickets to The Phocuswright Conference
- Video recording and live streaming of your demonstration
- Kiosk package on the exhibit floor (upgrades available)
- Company profile, logo and URL on the conference website and online platform
- Listing on all program schedules
- PhocusWire interview (onsite or online post-event)
- 100- to 150-word editorial-written introduction to video interview, posted after event
- Pre-event article on PhocusWire featuring all Launch innovators
- Membership to an elite alumni group
Innovation: Launch Awards
- Travel Innovation Award: winner and runner up
- People's Choice Award
View all award information here.