Innovation isn't just for startups – established companies are breaking new ground and developing new technologies. This is the stage for established companies that are changing the travel landscape.
What is Launch?
Launch provides established companies that are ready to unveil a groundbreaking innovation with a spot in the limelight and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during The Phocuswright Conference.
Companies eligible for Launch:
- Established companies 48 months or older
- Must be presenting a new, breakthrough and market-changing innovation
- All interested companies will complete an interview with Phocuswright analysts to be considered
- Accepted contestants pay $18,000 for entrance to Launch and The Phocuswright Conference
Launch provides established companies a comprehensive innovator package, including time on stage, a spot in the Innovator Showcase and access to travel's most discerning audience.
All contestants of Launch receive:
- Two registrations to The Phocuswright Conference (value US$4,199 each)
- Ten minutes on stage during Launch (demo + PhocusGroup feedback)
- Video recording of on-stage demonstration
- Branded kiosk on the exhibitor floor during The Phocuswright Conference
- URL and logo on the Phocuswright Conference website
- URL and logo on the Phocuswright Conference mobile app
- Inclusion in all program schedules
- Coordinated social media campaigns
- Demonstration streamed live
- Pre-event article on PhocusWire featuring all Launch innovators
- Pre-event, on-site and post-event conference promotion
- Membership to an elite alumni group
- Launch People's Choice Award: winner and runner-up
Email Kristin Kennard
View all award information here.