When it comes to conference themes and programs, no one does it quite like the Phocuswright analyst team. Their research pedigree and industry expertise directly contribute to shaping a program and speaker roster that matters to attendees and the industry
Here's what you can expect:
- Executive interviews with the biggest companies in travel: Glenn Fogel of Booking Holdings, Steve Hafner of KAYAK, Steve Kaufer of TripAdvisor, Mark Okerstrom of Expedia, Damian Skocin of Despegar and more
- Tours and activities session: Joint interview with leaders from travel's third largest segment - Johannes Reck of GetYourGuide and Eric Gnock Fah of Klook
- Kara Swisher keynote: Renowned tech expert and editor at large of Recode on innovation
- Hotel strategy panel: Featuring Lisa Checchio of Wyndham and more
- Interviews and panels with top investors led by finance sector leaders Brad Gerstner of Altimeter Capital and Jake Fuller of Guggenheim Securities
- Air executives and associations discuss the new rules and roles of NDC and ONE Order
- Spotlight on revolutionized transportation and how travelers interact with the cities they live in and visit
- Sessions with leading executives representing the ever-growing alternative accommodations segment
- Tailor and target with better tech: Jeff Glueck of FourSquare, Simon Whitcombe of Facebook and more
Plus, many more topics to come!
See how The Phocuswright Conference program and days are structured here. Growing speaker roster here.
And don't forget to register by August 30 to save $500 off your ticket. Then reserve your room at a special summer rate at The Diplomat Beach Resort.