When it comes to tech, innovation and strategy, the path to recovery for the travel industry demands state-of-the-moment solutions. The most innovative companies and minds are looking to how consumer behavior and attitudes shift in order to better serve
travelers and offer the experience they expect.
Join The Phocuswright Conference Online 2020 (November 11-12 and 17-19) to explore travel's journey to the brink and back. Get your ticket today »
Executives must make bold decisions about how travel planning, shopping and booking have changed. Recent Phocuswright travel research reveals the 5 biggest shifts in how travelers plan:
- Flexibility is key: the risk of losing money from sudden cancellations or changes looms large in travelers’ minds.
- Leisure travelers are hungry for information about what the experience will be like (and will actively seek out cancellation/rebooking policies).
- Travelers want to be informed about safety precautions before booking, even if particular initiatives are not critical to them.
- The uncertainty of COVID-19 has upended the typical timelines for both research and booking, with a change in patterns for different age groups.
- Luckily for providers and marketers, most travelers intend to use the same resources and booking platforms as before COVID-19.
Travel companies will come together during The Phocuswright Conference Online 2020 to collaborate, discuss, debate and determine how best to serve their customers and clients. Leveraging our foundation as a research company, our analysts and moderators
will use what we know about consumers, innovation and the state of the industry to help attendees navigate from The Brink & Back.
Register now to join the online event community and contribute to the solutions.